These pages are intended as a survival kit for the parents. Accompanying pages provide detailed guidance. Here are the simple rules:
- Your ward’s attendance is your responsibility (not your child’s, not the school’s).
- Put your children to bed early. Preschoolers should go to bed at 8.
- Please pack their bags the night before.
- Please read circulars and diary; sign the diary every day.
- Please teach your children yourself, do not send them for tuitions.
- Preschoolers should bring snacks according to plan.
- Please send your wards to school in clean uniforms.
- Talk to your children!