Requests for Parent-Teacher Meetings:
· A teacher may request a parent-teacher meeting by sending a Meeting Request in the student’s diary. Teachers of grades 7 and above will hand an envelope to the student.
· Parents wishing for a parent-teacher meeting may do so through an application in writing, a note in the diary or an email on:
· The meeting may be cancelled through a note in the diary upon a 24 hour before the meeting. They may not be cancelled through a phone call at the reception. Teachers in the classroom may not be
disturbed with messages while teaching.
· Parents calling for meeting requests will be asked to follow point 1 above.
· The teacher will take the student with him for the meeting and will wait in the conference room for 5 minutes beyond meeting time. If the parent does not arrive until then, she may leave her station;
however, the student may only return to the class at the next bell.
Parents can meet teachers by appointment at the following times:
· preschool (Playgroup to Kindergarten): 12.40 to 13.20
· Elementary School (Grade 1 & 2): Mondays 13.20 to 14.00
· Middle and Senior School: Mondays 13.20 to 14.00
Do's and don'ts:
· Teachers are busy in their classrooms. They are unable to meet parents without appointments.
· Parents' may borrow exercise books of the class-fellows of their wards for copying their work. They must approach the school before 11 on a school day to borrow the exercise books and must
return these the same day before home time.